Des portes AR battantes mesurant jusqu’à 2,03 m de hauteur et permettant de profiter d’une largeur utile de 1422 mm entre passages de roues, la meilleure de la catégorie. Une prestation portes AR 270 pour plus d’aisance d’usage.
The new CITROËN Jumper boasts the top-level quality professionals expect, having been test driven over a distance of more than four million kilometres by specialised engineers.
The new model was put through specific tests including:
– 30,000 km on poorly-surfaced roads, empty and fully loaded, to test the body structure, comfort and durability,
– 1,000 fording operations in 10 cm of water, to verify sealing, along with tests carried out in several centimetres of water in a tunnel projecting saltwater to validate corrosion resistance,
– over 500 test cycles on low-grip tracks, to verify roadholding,
– 500,000 door-closing tests, representing the most intensive use over a 10-year period.
New Citroën Jumper offers superlative reliability for business usage, achieved through use of a technical platform that has been tested over 4 million kilometres.
These qualities feature on all the versions of the new CITROËN Jumper, from the panel van to the combi, to meet the diverse needs of professionals.
Top level quality
In addition to the recent engine design upgrades, New Citroën Jumper has undergone further technical improvements, taking vehicle quality one notch higher still:
• Redesigned injectors systems on HDi 110, 130 and 150 engines
• Reinforced side and rear doors (tested over 500,000 open-close cycles)
• Brake systems optimized for performance, endurance and noise reduction
• Redesigned cowl inlet
• New shock absorber supports
New Citroën Jumper benefits from the best in Citroën know-how in design, ergonomics (connectivity and comfort), safety and economy.
This new version offers unfailing robustness and reliability, bringing you peace of mind in your everyday working life on the road.
Because New Jumper is a tireless business partner, Citroën has gone one step further still in quality, offering more design, more comfort
and more useful technology, all for a moderate budget.
New Citroën Jumper is available in a wide range of van versions, with a choice of four lengths (L1, L2, L3, L4) on three wheelbases (3 m, 3.45 m, 4.04 m) and three heights (H1, H2, H3). This makes for a total of eight van formats, with volumes from 8 to 17 cubic metres.
New Citroën Jumper has undergone a major style upgrade, with a sleek, cheerful design true to its eminently practical nature.
The front end features Citroën’s new brand identity along with an
innovative light signature, with elongated optics underscored by the protective front bumpers, for a rugged appearance that reflects the van’s robust design.
• Best in class loading widths:
-Between wheel arches (1.42 m)
-Between partitions (1.87 m)
• Useful loading length among the best available for vans in this category
• Sliding side doors with opening width up to 1.25 m
• Rear doors up to 2.03 m high (best in category)
• 270° door opening
Pneumatic rear suspension lowers the loading height by 7 cm, for enhanced loading ergonomics.
New Citroën Jumper also sets a new benchmark in comfort, for convenience and usability:
• Driver’s seat with variable suspension
• Front seats with armrest and lumbar support
• Gearshift on dashboard
• Height-adjustable writing shelf
• 12 V outlet directly accessible
• 13 ingenious stowage compartments, including a cooled, lockable glove compartment
• Leather-covered steering wheel
• Tablet integrated in bench
Optimized cabin space
New Jumper’s longer cabin has been redesigned for greater comfort, and the loading compartment fitted with new windows and linings.
With its optimized cabin space and loading zone, New Jumper steps in
as a full-fledged business partner offering ideal working conditions. And working ergonomics are further enhanced by the van’s advanced driver support systems.
New Citroën Jumper harnesses advanced technologies for practical usability, driver ergonomics and intuitive connectivity.
For permanent connection capability, New Jumper’s Connecting Box (fitted on all versions with an audio system) offers
a hands-free kit, Bluetooth and USB port.
For the first time in a vehicle in this category, New Jumper also features a 5” colour touchscreen that can integrate navigation and reversing camera functions.
The intelligent reversing camera colour-codes the space available behind the vehicle:
• Red: absolute reversing limit
• Orange: reversing limit with rear doors open
• Green: safe reversing space
It also includes a load surveillance function, which switches on automatically when the rear doors are opened.
New Citroën Jumper comes with a full panoply of technologies focused on driver safety:
• Intelligent traction control with HDC (hill descent control)
• Hill start assist
• Load adaptive control, which detects the total vehicle weight and adjusts the ESP system accordingly
• Programmable cruise control with speed limiter
• Lane departure warning
• Tyre pressure monitoring
All versions of New Jumper now come with ESP as standard.
Budget-conscious New Jumper sets a new benchmark in running costs, bringing fuel consumption down by 1.3 litres per 100 km (and CO2 emissions down by 34 g/km) compared to its predecessor. (Figures for L3H2 HDi 130 version.)
The Stop&Start system on New Citroën Jumper versions powered by
the e-HDi 130 and e-HDi 150 engines shuts the engine down at halts to reduce fuel consumption by 0.5 litres per 100 km under urban driving conditions.
New Jumper also boasts one of the longest service intervals in this vehicle category: 48,000 km or two years.